Kudo Muramasa ]] 駆動村正 [[
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on with this translation?

2 posters

Go down

Whats going on with this translation? Empty Whats going on with this translation?

Post  fate1122 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:15 pm

Was wondering,
Is the full game almost translated? what is the status of the translation?
And will you be doing the others? like Meikyu X Blood? Only asking because there doesn't seem to be any new info on this translation.

fate1122

Back to top Go down

Whats going on with this translation? Empty Re: Whats going on with this translation?

Post  shram Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:19 pm

I'll be releasing the demo version soon, hopefully within a week or so.
I am working on the full version as well (lots of text to get through), and I'm interested in doing Team Muramasa's other games.
There hasn't been any updates because the last 5 percent just happens to take 30% of the time Smile

How far I continue depends on the community's reception of the game and support. (I'm about to begin talks with EXP to see if I can get localization rights, say, for steam, but that's hush hush right now.)

Basically, check back every few days and tell your friends. That's the best way to keep this going Smile

shram
shram
Admin

http://eikouscans.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Whats going on with this translation? Empty Re: Whats going on with this translation?

Post  fate1122 Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:30 pm

shram wrote:I'll be releasing the demo version soon, hopefully within a week or so.
I am working on the full version as well (lots of text to get through), and I'm interested in doing Team Muramasa's other games.
There hasn't been any updates because the last 5 percent just happens to take 30% of the time Smile

How far I continue depends on the community's reception of the game and support. (I'm about to begin talks with EXP to see if I can get localization rights, say, for steam, but that's hush hush right now.)

Basically, check back every few days and tell your friends. That's the best way to keep this going Smile

Oh you said that the demo is basically the whole game almost translated, the rest of the game has a lot more text then? how much does the demo cover of the full game and how much longer will the rest of the game take to translate?

fate1122

Back to top Go down

Post  fate1122 Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Oh and also, this is a demo of the patch or was there actually a demo version of the game?

fate1122

Back to top Go down

Post  shram Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:41 pm

Demo version of the game, which has a few hours at least of gameplay.
The demo includes most of the text of the full game, minus the actual scenario dialogue. Items, NPC bubbles, and all the system text and a bunch of other stuff is in the demo, so that will save a lot of time. I basically just have to do all the story dialogue and its done.
shram
shram
Admin

http://eikouscans.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down