Kudo Muramasa ]] 駆動村正 [[
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Hazard Demo out! (Download link inside)

+2
fate1122
shram
6 posters

Go down

Code Hazard Demo out! (Download link inside) Empty Code Hazard Demo out! (Download link inside)

Post  shram Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Code Hazard Demo is out!
You can download it here:

[Code Hazard English Demo download link]
( http://www.mediafire.com/?4d4h3o48h93sy2p )

Please, read the readme.txt and the game manual before playing!
If you have trouble with the display of the in-game font, install the MSGOTHIC.TTF font included in the archive.

Try to keep this thread related to tech-support related questions. Make new posts or visit one of the other posts for gameplay-related issues.

HAVE FUN DAMN IT! sunny

Last edited by shram on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
shram
shram
Admin

http://eikouscans.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Code Hazard Demo out! (Download link inside) Empty Re: Code Hazard Demo out! (Download link inside)

Post  fate1122 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:57 pm

So now that the demo is done, how long do you think it will take you to do the rest of the game? have you started it already? Im guessing the basics like the UI/items/monsters/skills /etc is fully translated and all that left is the rest of the story? how long is the game story/text wise? will it take you a whole year or more?

fate1122

Back to top Go down

Code Hazard Demo out! (Download link inside) Empty Re: Code Hazard Demo out! (Download link inside)

Post  fate1122 Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Also how does the game end? since it has a sequel and a third game, does the game end on a cliff hanger?

fate1122

Back to top Go down

Post  shram Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:31 pm

As for question one, no idea, hopefully no longer than a few months (but don't hold me to that).

Question 2: It wraps up nicely, but only as well as the first entry in a trilogy can. It gives you closure with the events of the first game while showing you hints of the deeper conspiracies and tantalizing you with what's to come Smile
shram
shram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fate1122 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:37 am

If you are unable to get the rights for steam or exp, will you still be translating it and release it as a patch? are you not translating it until you have the ok from steam?

fate1122

Back to top Go down

Post  SimonTheDigger Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:20 am

I don't know if this is just me or what, but, uh, when I tried to use the "reset technique" after my leader got criticaled and killed by a vorpal rabbit, loading my game presented me with an empty party. I went back to the command center to try and reform it but I couldn't. The Roster command told me that all my characters were still there but when I made a new custom character they all vanished and the custom character was the only one there. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, in case that might be helpful.

SimonTheDigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetor Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:31 pm

SimonTheDigger wrote:I don't know if this is just me or what, but, uh, when I tried to use the "reset technique" after my leader got criticaled and killed by a vorpal rabbit, loading my game presented me with an empty party. I went back to the command center to try and reform it but I couldn't. The Roster command told me that all my characters were still there but when I made a new custom character they all vanished and the custom character was the only one there. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, in case that might be helpful.
You need to go to the city map (with an empty party), choose the bottom option (Resume), and select your party -- this will resume the dungeon where you last 'saved the game' by entering camp.

FWIW, I encountered this myself and thought it was a bug, but it's a feature (sorta). I don't think this is spelled out explicitly in either of the manuals, either, but I remember reading about it somewhere... I do agree that it's not very intuitive, btw.
Zetor
Zetor

Back to top Go down

Post  wiegraffolles Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:25 am

Just registered to congratulate the team on some great work. Very solid translation. I also wanted to mention for people running Linux that the game runs just fine in Wine for me without any special settings or additions.

wiegraffolles

Back to top Go down

Post  shram Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:15 am

Thanks for the compliment and thanks for testing on wine!
shram
shram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harzle Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:17 am

Played through the demo the other day, translation is really good and the game is excellent too. Looking forward to the full release.

Harzle

Back to top Go down