Kudo Muramasa ]] 駆動村正 [[
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sincere thank you

+2
shram
jeonn
6 posters

Go down

A sincere thank you Empty A sincere thank you

Post  jeonn Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:26 am

Discovered this site and immediately registered to say thank you.

I discovered this game 2 or 3 years ago. I honestly can't remember how I came to know of it, but since I did, every time the memory of the game pops into my head I WISH I had the money/time to learn Japanese. The day of my discovery I had looked at as many videos (to appease my yearning) and read as many forums posts on this game as I could find in hopes of locating a translation. I have downloaded all four games of the Generation Xth Series (Including xBlood), and VOL. 2 of the OST (it was the only one I could find) and they have all been sitting on my USB drive for the day I learn the language.

I have played turn-based RPGs, but not many, especially not ones of GENX's type. The gameplay may not be the biggest pull the game has on me, but the soundtrack, atmosphere, art, videos, and screenshots I've seen has shrouded the game in an attractive mystery that has more than piqued my interest.

To end this post:
I find myself enjoying story, atmosphere, and art in video games more so than the gameplay. Though I know almost nothing about the series, the blend of dark, sharp imagery with a powerful soundtrack has inspired me in my own story writing. Persona 3/4 got nuttin on that.

So once again, thank you.

jeonn

Back to top Go down

A sincere thank you Empty Re: A sincere thank you

Post  shram Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Good to hear!
These games are nothing if they're not innovative in atmosphere and direction. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them in English Smile
shram
shram
Admin

http://eikouscans.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lolmark Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:25 pm

I went hunting for the game as soon as I heard about the project. I'm not an experienced Wizardry player and have been trying to get into this RPG styled game lately. In any case, I got my copy of the game and I'll be checking out the demo and keeping my eyes open for the full English translation.

lolmark

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorarnae Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Thank you for your hard work, can't wait for the full version. I need to finish Demon Gaze asap to play this Smile

Dorarnae

Back to top Go down

Post  shram Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:04 am

Dorarnae wrote:Thank you for your hard work, can't wait for the full version. I need to finish Demon Gaze asap to play this Smile
Lucky bastard! Wink Hope you like Gen Xth just as much.
shram
shram
Admin

http://eikouscans.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorarnae Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:46 pm

shram wrote:
Dorarnae wrote:Thank you for your hard work, can't wait for the full version. I need to finish Demon Gaze asap to play this Smile
Lucky bastard! Wink Hope you like Gen Xth just as much.

I am not too worried, I played both Wizardry Xth on ps2 and Student of round on psp and I liked them (even if I don't understand japanese).
their game have a good atmosphere,music...

Dorarnae

Back to top Go down

Post  oratorus Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:35 am

Yes, I'd like to thank you guys for all your hard work as well. It's very much appreciated!

oratorus

Back to top Go down

Post  Neiras Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:39 pm

I would also like to offer my gratitude for your efforts in translating this game. I completed the demo about a day after the translation came out and still play it a little bit every day to farm up items and such. It truly is a fine example of its genre. I shall be eagerly awaiting the game's complete translation, so keep up the good work!

Neiras

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum