Kudo Muramasa ]] 駆動村正 [[
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On "What's next"

+4
Frankie
Static
shram
felipepepe
8 posters

Go down

On "What's next" Empty On "What's next"

Post  felipepepe Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 am

Since we can't reply at the annoucements thread, I'll do it here:

shram wrote:On "What's next" T4nNnTD
I donno...

So, Sakura Taisen 1?

I'm just a mere parasite here, enjoying all the effort you're placing into the translations, but still I'll act as a spoiled brat and ask, why not the rest of the XTH Trilogy? :3 Gonna try to translate it and propose SEGA the same deal you did with EXP?

Also, you really should set up a paypal donation or something. Smile
felipepepe
felipepepe

Back to top Go down

On "What's next" Empty Re: On "What's next"

Post  shram Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:05 am

Don't wanna get burnt out on Xth - me or you, so gonna stagger it Smile I'll probably put up donations when the full patch goes live.
shram
shram
Admin

http://eikouscans.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:16 am

So GXth - other game - GXth - other game and so on? Sounds more than fair to me, though I'd be lying if I said I didn't want all the games ASAP.

Static

Back to top Go down

Post  Frankie Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:40 am

Wait wait wait!!!! Why this sakura wars?! Continue work on XTH series. I see you sort of tired from it, but listed to what i say, i played all games of Team Muramasa (because i like Wizardry series, and i played their Wizardry XTH on PS2 earlier), and i know some things about them:

1. Code Hazard is first of the series, and needed to be translated, thanks to you.

2. Code Breaker is second game of the series and END of the storyline DILOGY about a character, that you played in Hazard. This game definitely NEEDS a translation, because this game continue story of Hazard without switching main character, and it needs to be completed, to understand this two games. Even level of enemies and your character is starting from the end of the game, so you need your characters from Hazard to even beat this game. Please, work on this game, i beg you, without this it would be not completed main story. This game is like "part 2" of the Hazard.

3. Code Realize is the game about another character, that is unrelated to previous story. It cant be completed without a translation, but i think its hard to be translated. There is puzzles with words, when you must put some japanese names in it, to solve it. This game has a main character, that completely unrelated to the story of first two games, and level of enemy encounter resets to level 1. Its not a good game of the series.

4. Meikyuu Cross Blood (X Blood) - most advanced of all games made by Team Muramasa. Has level lock, that don't allow you to level up until you completed a quests, but has many new features, bigger contend and better graphics. This game again has unrelated main character, that wasn't in previous games, so you play again with level one, but this game has most higher level cap, than xth series. Even dungeons from previous games in it, and has been redesigned from scratch. It is the most bigger and best games of all the series, but has not so good story, like the first two games of storyline dilogy. But Team Muramasa right now making this game their MAIN game, releasing it on Vita and Xbox360.

Even though i say, that Code Realize is not related to the story of first 2 games, it is related to the X Blood game, because story continues after events of Realize game. So i beg you, translate Code Breaker to end the first two games story, because of one main character between them. Please. After that you can rest, because next 2 games is not important as Breaker, and you can translated them after, only if you wish to.
Frankie
Frankie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetor Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:46 am

I think we all want to see the entire XTH series translated... especially since there's such a huge lack of good dungeon crawlers for the PC!

But it's ultimately shram's decision to make, and he definitely has a point with the burn-out thing -- so I'm cool with an alternating setup. 'Sides, don't these PC games all use the same (or same-ish) engine? I imagine a lot of the reverse-engineering tools developed during Code Hazard can be used in those other games as well.
Zetor
Zetor

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:55 am

Settle down, Beavis, I want the series finished yesterday as well, but I also don't want Shram so sick of the games, he quits midway through. Considering how obscure the series is, the odds of someone else picking the series up is slim, even with the fact that this release will raise its profile considerably. And if they do, I sincerely doubt they'll be anywhere near as fast at working on it as Shram has been.

So calm down, wait a couple of months for Sakura Wars to finish and release and come back all excited for the second part of the duology, okay?

Static

Back to top Go down

Post  felipepepe Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:24 am

Yeah, shram is being a great translator and providing great support, I definetly don't want to see him go due series burnout or something like that.

But I for once doubt I will ever get burnout from this game, even if you release all 3 at once. Laughing

Last edited by felipepepe on Fri May 03, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
felipepepe
felipepepe

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenX Wed May 01, 2013 10:03 am

Good Work, here!

HiddenX

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaad Wed May 01, 2013 10:21 am

Glad to see this has been picked up, I'll be keeping an eye on the project. Thanks for letting us know about it at the Watch Felipepepe.

Galaad

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetor Wed May 01, 2013 10:25 am

Galaad wrote:Glad to see this has been picked up, I'll be keeping an eye on the project. Thanks for letting us know about it at the Watch Felipepepe.
Hey, I posted about it back in January (link). Razz Nah, just messin'. The more cRPG communities know about this project, the better!
Zetor
Zetor

Back to top Go down

Post  felipepepe Wed May 01, 2013 11:20 am

Zetor wrote:
Galaad wrote:Glad to see this has been picked up, I'll be keeping an eye on the project. Thanks for letting us know about it at the Watch Felipepepe.
Hey, I posted about it back in January (link). Razz Nah, just messin'. The more cRPG communities know about this project, the better!
You may get the math test right, Mr. Engineer, but as a Marketing graduate I get the word-of-mouth flowing. Wink
felipepepe
felipepepe

Back to top Go down

Post  taubu Sat May 04, 2013 8:23 pm

The Madou Monogatari games Smile. Anyway, I'm just excited to see posts again!!! This really has been a fun project to work on. I hope I'll be allowed to test some others.

taubu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down